Manufacture instruments and discover the connection between matter, sound and space. Hear, touch and feel a handcrafted musical item, made by yourself.
• Get to know the handmade forgery processes
• Build a gong (16-26 cm diameter)
• Carry out the whole process, from the start to the finished and tuned instrument.
Small groups, up to five participants. No need for previous technical or musical knowledge.
Forgery - Blacksmith class
Forging exerts important influences and impacts upon the human being.
• Handle the four elements
• Develop motor and concentration skills
• Carry out a handcrafted piece, with strong meaning
Individual and group classes.
Work with precious metals in the manufacturing of jewels and ornaments. Produce your own handcrafted pieces in this art which is greatly accepted throughout the world and history.